1. Play nice. Or else.
2. Once you get stamped, stick around and continue voting on others; a stamping community runs on votes after all.
3. You do not have to be stamped in order to vote.
4. Put your survey behind an lj-cut. If you forget, you will be asked to fix it; no big deal.
5. If you feel that who you were stamped as absolutely does not fit you; you may apply for up to 2 re-stampings. Please explain why you feel the stamp does not fit and elaborate more on your answers.
6. Please feel free to ask the mod any questions.
7. Save your stamps to your own server (ie. Photobucket, etc.).
8. Have fun!
1. Fill out your application to the best of your ability.
2. Make sure that any pictures that you add are appropriate and modest.
3. When you fill out the application you can get up to 2 stamps; please designate if you want a male / female stamp in sci-fi / fantasy / both.
4. You will be stamped when you have 10-12 votes or 5 days have passed, whichever comes first.
5. To ensure that you have read and understood the rules, please use the either the word fairytale or outer space in your application.
6. I know, it's long.
1. Please bold your votes. This makes it easier to tally.
2. Give a short explanation for your vote. An essay is unnecessary (unless you feel like it). Applicants love hearing your reasoning for your vote.
3. I know life gets busy and you just want to vote on enough applications so that you can fill out your own app, but please avoid the sheep vote. At the very least, be familiar with the voting options and skim the application.
Monthly themes will begin once we get a good amount of members.
1. You may only apply for a theme when you have been stamped for a regular application.
2. You may vote on themes without being stamped.
3. You may always apply for a past theme.
4. When applying for a theme, please make your subject line something like this: Stamped as Aragorn & Buffy | | XXX Theme
5. 9/10 - Currently, You may post up to 2 themes at once, but for your second theme you must vote on everyone who needs votes.
January 2010 - Avatar
February 2010 - Fantasy Movies 2000s
February 2010 - Sci-Fi Movies 2000s
March 2010 - X-Men Team Members
March 2010 - Fellowship of the Ring Members
April 2010 - Sci-Fi Villains 2000s
April 2010 - Fantasy Villains 2000s
May 2010 - Alice Mini-Series
May 2010 - Firefly / Serenity
June 2010 - Lost
July 2010 - Friends of Narnia
August 2010 - Subgenres of Fantasy & Sci-Fi
September 2010 - YA Sci-Fi Novels
September 2010 - YA Fantasy Novels
October 2010 - Inception
November 2010 - Disney Fantasy Part I
December 2010 - Disney Fantasy Part II
December 2010 - Disney & Pixar Sci-Fi
December 2010 - Narnian Heroes
January 2011 - Harry Potter Kids
February 2011 - Star Trek 2009
March 2011 - DC Superheroes
July 2011 - Supernatural